Sweat on coloured clothes
How To Remove The Stain
For WHITES use Vanish Gold for Whites Oxi Action Gel for a whitening boost and for COLOURS use Vanish Gold Oxi Action Gel
Vanish Gold Oxi Action Gel
Did this solve your stain?
Other solutions to solve this stain
Sweat Stain Removal Tips
If you do not have a Vanish stain removal product to hand then don't worry, these are some measures to help you manage in the meantime. To tackle sweat stains, pre-treat clothes with one of these DIY tips provided below:
- Gently sponge the stain on your clothes with a mixture of lemon juice and water
- Pour some vinegar directly onto the stain, and gently rub it in before laundering
- Mix two crushed aspirins with water to make a solution. Soak the problem area of your garment in this mixture and rinse after 30 minutes of soaking
- Dissolve salt in hot water and gently sponge the solution into the item until the stain disappears
- Mix baking soda with warm water to make a paste and then rub this into the sweat stains. Be sure to let the paste dry before laundering
- Run your stain-ridden garment under cold water and gently massage the affected area. Avoid hot water as this can set the stains
Follow the care guide on your clothes and always test a small area of fabric first. Wash as normal after treating.
Não encontrou a solução que procura?
As soon as you get home, pre-treat or soak the item following the steps above. Follow this by putting the item in the washing machine with some Vanish Oxi Action Gel. Stains become tougher to remove once they set, so the sooner you wash it, the better.
If you are struggling to remove sweat stains on white clothes, try Vanish Gold for Whites Oxi Action Gel for a whitening boost.
Sweat Stain Prevention Tips
If you find you are noticing sweat stains more often than not, start wearing loose clothing made of natural fibers such as cotton and linen. They are cooler and won’t irritate or cling to the skin as much as man-made fabrics.
Avoid putting your shirt on for around 30 seconds after you have applied deodorant; this will give your deodorant time to dry and should reduce the chances of a stain occurring.
Another option is to wear an undershirt – this will absorb residue and keep your outer shirt clean and dry.
Sweat stains... The harder you work the more likely they become! It's often difficult to work out if the sweat stain has been caused by perspiration, or if the stain is a result of the deodorant you've been using. Vanish Oxi Action can deal with both and this means you never have to worry about sweat staining your clothes again.