Once in a while you are bound to encounter some muddy paw prints. This is something that is going to be more common through the wetter months and more obvious in places where you fluffy companion is entering and exiting your home. For these high traffic areas it is best to use Vanish Gold Carpet Care Powder, which is easy to use and works deep into your carpet to remove 5x more dirt leaving your carpet clean:
- Prepare the carpet by going over with a vacuum to remove any excess dirt and dust.
- Before use, shake the bag thoroughly to maximize product coverage. Pull the sealing strips from the bottom of the pouch and remove completely.
- Hold the bag by the handle and shake to distribute the powder evenly on the carpet. Do not add water.
- Using a soft brush, immediately brush the Vanish Gold Carpet Care Powder thoroughly into the carpet.
- Allow the Vanish Gold Carpet Care Powder to work until the carpet is completely dry (at least 20 minutes). Keep the room ventilated during drying and vacuuming – it is still possible to walk on the carpet.
- Vacuum up the dried powder thoroughly.
- After use, carefully roll up the pouch towards the adhesive tag, gently lift the tag and pull it over to reseal.
- In rare cases there may be light patches after vacuuming as the powder can bind to the stain residues; remove the residues with a soft brush and vacuum again.
Whether you prefer to have a feline companion, or the canine variety, if they are urinating or treading mud through the house, patience can wear thin when you are left to pick up the pieces and remove pet stains. When your carpet and upholstery starts to look tired and dull, use Vanish to tackle them head on with the carpet and upholstery range.
The Vanish Carpet Gold Care range can combat carpet dirt build-up, especially in the high traffic areas of your home such as hallways, staircases and doorways. Remember to always follow the instructions on the packet, ventilate the area during and after use and keep out of direct contact of your pets whilst cleaning.